Monday, May 17, 2010

Fourth Critique


Honestly, I think this critique was the most surprising for me.
Everyone seemed to really like my piece, which I was really surprised at.
The reason this was so surprising to me was because I spent the least amount of time on this piece and the class said that they liked this piece the best.
I was very pleased that the class liked this piece so much. And the fact that they liked this one the best taught me that the most important thing about a drawing is the concept behind the drawing and the meaning that goes into it.
I learned that it is much more important to create a pice that means something than to spend a lot of time trying to get a piece to look exactly how it looks in real life or in the picture that you are drawing from.

No comments:

Post a Comment